- Conflicts of Interest (COI) Declaration
- All presenters are required to declare any potential COI within presentation slide / poster.
For oral presenters, prepare one slide in the beginning of presentation slide to show COI declaration. For poster presenters, include COI information around the top of the poster.
COI details need to be disclosed for all authors involved in the abstract. (e.g. Author Name receives grant from Third Party Name, etc.)
If there is no COI, state such as "No Conflicts of Interest related to this abstract".
Potential COI may include, but not limited to, follows:
- Support to your study from third party (grant, research materials etc.)
- Financial relationship with third party, that may not be directly related to, but may influence the study (honoraria, consultancy fee, employment etc.)
- Intellectual properties related to the study (copyrights, patent, royalties etc.)
- Any other relationship that may be perceived to influence the study
- For All Presenters of Oral Presentation
- All presentation and discussion must be delivered in English.
- Use only Microsoft Power-Point slides as oral presentation material.
- Stand-by in the session room at least 10 minutes before the session begins.
- Adhere to allotted presentation time.
In "Oral Communication", allotted time for each speaker is 8 mins (approx. 5 mins presentation and 3 mins question and answer)
- PowerPoint Slides Requirements
- Following presentation equipments are installed in the session room. If slide data are not compatible with those equipments, please bring your own PC to deliver presentation.
- Windows 7 PC
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Windows (version 2007 or later)
- Windows Media Player 11 for video and audio files
- Screen resolution should be XGA (1024 × 768).
- Use standard fonts only (e.g. Arial, Century, Times New Roman).
- PowerPoint Presenter View cannot be used.
- If external files are used in the slide (e.g. pictures, graphs, videos), save all files in a same folder.
- Scan all data with the latest version of anti-virus software before bringing it to the venue.
- Save the slide data on USB flash drive or CD-R, and bring it to preview desk for data check at least 30 minutes before the session begins.
- To Bring Your Own PC
- If slide data are not compatible with session room equipments, please bring your own PC to deliver presentation.
- Bring PC to preview desk to check proper functioning at least 30 minutes before the session begins.
- D-sub 15pin video output terminal must be equipped in your PC to display slide data in the session room.
- Remove all settings which may disrupt presentation (e.g. screen saver, power saving function, PC password etc...)
- Bring AC adapter.
- For Presenters of Poster Session
- Prepare your poster in English.
- Poster panel size is 90 cm wide by 210 cm high, with poster number placed on top left side (poster number will be prepared by secretariat). Please see panel image below. Your poster must fit within this size.
- Mount your poster on the panel with the correct poster number during Mounting Time.
- Stand-by in front of your poster and handle questions from audiences during Poster Session. No individual presentation time will be scheduled.
- Remove your poster during Removal Time. Posters not removed after Removal Time will be discarded.
|Poster Session 1|
on June 29 (Fri.)
|Poster Session 2|
on June 30 (Sat.)
|Mounting||8:00 - 11:00|
* Poster may be mounted during 12:00 - 19:00 on June 28 (Thu.)
|8:00 - 11:00|
|Session||17:30 - 18:30||13:10 - 14:10|
|Removal||18:30 - 19:30||15:00 - 16:00|