- By Train - Between New Chitose Airport and Royton Sapporo
- Between New Chitose Airport and Sapporo Sta.
Take JR Chitose Line between New Chitose Airport and Sapporo Sta.
(Apporox. 40 mins / JPY 1,070 ~ (depends on seat type))
- Between Sapporo Sta. and Royton Sapporo
- By Subway
Take subway between "Sapporo" and "Nishi juitchom (Nishi 11 chome)" via "Odori" sta..
(approx. 10mins / JPY 200).
→ Subway Route Map
Approx. 5 mins walk between "Nishi juitchom (Nishi 11 chome)" sta. and Royton Sapporo.
- Take a taxi (approx. 5 mins)
- Walk (approx. 15 mins)
- By Bus - From New Chitose Airport
- Take a bus for "Sapporo Downtown (via Fukuzumi Subway Sta.)".
(Approx. 90 mins / JPY 1,030)
Please tell destination "Royton Sapporo" to a bus driver when on board.
* Do not take "Sapporo Downtown Direct Bus" as it will not go to Royton Sapporo
→ Bus Timetable (see P5 and 6 (4th page of PDF))
- By Bus - From Royton Sapporo
- Take a bus to New Chitose Airport from Royton Sapporo or Sapporo Sta.
* Bus from Royton Sapporo operates only in the morning.
→ Bus Timetable (see P1 and 2 (2nd page of PDF))
See more information on Royton Sapporo website.